[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:31:37 EDT 2011

I have never had anything but trouble with HP drivers on the Mac. The GUI on the Mac doesn't conform to anything close to Mac guidelines, and is utterly confusing. The printers themselves seem reliable, but the software will prevent me from ever buying another HP printer.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig