End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Michael D Mays michael at michaelsmanias.com
Thu Aug 25 13:45:11 EDT 2011

I wouldn't sell yet. Steve has 'died' and has been 'dying' for some time and people have adjusted so to speak.

Hopefully nothing has taken a turn for the worse.

The company is in a much better position now then it was when he left the first time and then the stock rose 6-10X over the following 2-3 years.

Michael