OT: Is there any way for someone to see my MAC address over the internet?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 25 13:32:27 EDT 2011

Do you mean apart from Malware? I think unless you have some kind of mechanism in place to block such things, they can get your default email address. They can get the browser you use, and other information like that.

If you want to prevent all of that, you can use an anonymous proxy, or secure web proxy. It's a service you have to pay for. Also, a lot of security software can prevent a site from getting that information. Shop around.

Bob