Accessing Functions in the Script of the Main Stack

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Wed Aug 24 22:48:45 EDT 2011

The other thing to keep in mind is that you are limited to many fewer backscripts than you are library stacks. Or at least that's how it used to be. I seem o remember a limit of 10 back scripts in a standalone vs 50 library stacksinuse. Perhaps that's all been changed?

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc