[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 24 12:35:37 EDT 2011

WHAT?? HP released a computing device with crappy software with the thought that they could just fix it later??? The HELL you say!!!!!

Oh wait, that is the case of almost every HP printer I have EVER BOUGHT! Software drivers on the CD do not work out of the box. Their solution? Don't use the CD. Go to the web site and download the drivers.

Bob