[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Aug 24 00:57:13 EDT 2011

This should make Andre happy (this came from the linked article) :

While HP intends to stop making devices that run the company's downtrodden
mobile operating system, Richard Kerris, an HP vice president, wrote in a
message to developers on Friday saying his team plans to continue developing
the software. HP CEO Leo Apotheker has said the company has explored
licensing deals for webOS with other electronics manufacturers.