[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Aug 23 21:19:00 EDT 2011

Chipp,

They priced the TouchPad to high and released it with a poor version of
WebOS. Had they released it with a better pricing and WebOS 3.0.2, things
would be better... Also killing it after 48 days is a bit too much.
Meanwhile they tricked all of us, loyal palm developers. They promissed
things. We went and purchased equipment for development purposes while they
shouted about the big things we would build together. That was mere days
before shutting down. Thats not how you treat your developers.

I am a LiveCode developer, I use LiveCode every single day and yet, I choose
WebOS as my mobile OS because I saw in it a potential and usability far
beyond iOS (thats easy) and Android. Heck, Ares alone is worth WebOS
investment. What killed the TouchPad and WebOS was poor executive decisions,
not technology...