[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Aug 23 21:11:14 EDT 2011

I live in a very rural part of the midwest and I demoed one of these at the
"Sams Club" (a membership based store) chain a few weeks back when they came
out. I'm kind of hoping they are hanging on to some of these still. I can
price match them there even if they don't have them discounted.

If I find they have some, I will do my very very best to get one for you
andre.