[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Aug 23 20:00:00 EDT 2011

Hello Folks,

As some people know, WebOS is my favorite mobile OS and now HP just killed
it. Now, to get rid of the inventory, HP is selling the HP TouchPad for USD
99 in a firesale on selected stores such as best buy. Unfortunately I am in
Brazil and we don't have best buys here (or anything similar). So if someone
here would like to help me, I would send by PayPal the money needed to buy
the HP TouchPad plus the shipping cost to Brazil. WebOS is a wonderful
mobile OS and now without the prospect of newer devices, this is the last
chance to get it.

cheers
andre