License and scrollbar questions

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 23 01:15:37 EDT 2011

Not sure, but I assume you are allowed to put it on several
computers as long as you are the only person using it. Of course, when
you run it for the 1st time, live code will authorize your computer and
you will use your license - so I believe the license moves where you do.
Activating it on one may deactivate it on another until you go back to
that computer and re-activate it.

Nope. Guidelines are something I
have HIGH on my wishlist for the next live code update. No guidelines
yet.

Mike

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:42:04 -0400 (EDT),
LunchnMeets at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Question 1 Am I allowed
to use my software license on more than one
> computer?
>
> Question 2
Since my new computer has a smaller screen than my old one, is
> it
possible to put horizontal and vertical scrollbars on the cards so I can

> navigate around in order to move things for the new screen.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate how helpful this
list