Android Web Browser

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 23 01:12:31 EDT 2011

I am sure there is a launch default browser command, which would
then open up the default browser on the android device.

Mike

On Mon,
22 Aug 2011 17:37:25 -0400, Ralph DiMola wrote:

> Is it possible to
open a web browser in the LC app on the Android platform.
> I see that
revBrowser is not supported. Is there another way to do this?

> I can
launch a browser by doing a "launch url http://google.com [1]" but
this
> leaves the LC app. The only saving grace is that the app does
not
> close(Thanks!) and the physical back key returns you back to the
app. This
> approach will require platform specific coding for iOS and
Android as the
> iPad will close down the app after the browser launch.
On iOS I have use
> iphoneControlCreate "browser" to keep the app
active. A pain but doable.

> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ralph