License and scrollbar questions

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Aug 22 20:56:11 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,
I believe you can install on more than one computer.  I have it on my laptop
and my desktop and it installed and validated fine both places.

On the scrollbar question, I believe you have to put all the controls on the
card into a single group and then request scrollbars for the group in its
Inspector window.  There may be other ways...

Pete