Android Web Browser

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Aug 22 17:37:25 EDT 2011

Is it possible to open a web browser in the LC app on the Android platform.
I see that revBrowser is not supported. Is there another way to do this?

I can launch a browser by doing a "launch url http://google.com" but this
leaves the LC app. The only saving grace is that the app does not
close(Thanks!) and the physical back key returns you back to the app. This
approach will require platform specific coding for iOS and Android as the
iPad will close down the app after the browser launch. On iOS I have use
iphoneControlCreate "browser" to keep the app active. A pain but doable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola