LiveCode.tv event needs you

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 19 15:53:29 EDT 2011

Hi everyone who is interested in the LiveCode.tv event,

We (I think I can speak for at least 2 of us) really appreciate the proposals and ideas posted to the list. Unfortunately, I haven't received one single email from the people who contributed to this thread. Currently I can't check with Björnke whether he got any, but I suspect je didn't or got only very few messages.

Please, if you would like to contribute to the event and are ready to make the necessary arrangements, write to Björnke or me off-list, by e-mail (you can also use the contact form on my website).

I look forward to your emails and would be happy to organise the next event together with you after the weekend.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk