Franklin 3D not working right - help

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Thu Aug 18 19:24:33 EDT 2011

Hello everyone.

I am installing Live Code on my Netbook and am
trying to install Franklin 3D - I keep getting an error with the Open
Stack function Franklin 3D Ver(). As a result, no demos will run (the
Franklin 3D demo live code file)

I bought Franklin 3D as a part of the
Omega bundle. I followed the instructions and ran the install live code
program and received success statements for its operations.

What am I
doing wrong?

Mike

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:49:01 +0200, Matthias Rebbe
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i thought i could adjust the scrollbar width of a
datagrid (table) with for example

> set the dgProp[ "scrollbar width"
] of group "Datagrid 1" to 10

> But regardless what value i use, the
scrollbar dissapears.
> If i set it back to "auto" the size of the
scrollbar is set back to its initial size.

> I also tried Datagrid
Helper. Same result.

> Am i missing something? Or is it not possible
to adjust the widht of a datagrid scrollbar?

> Regards,

Matthias