Ask Password and Login Screen

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed Aug 17 11:22:18 EDT 2011

Hi Gregory,

I do this in an application. It requires an email address and a password to
get access to data on a remote db served up through web services.

Basically, I just have a form with a username and a password field control
from http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/all.irev

It has a checkbox to remember your login and remember your password. When
you hit login it encrypts and sends the account credentials to my web
service and then receives an encrypted response back containing the user's
profile information to be used by the application.

This might be overkill for your situation, but take what you need.

I really like the droptools controls and the aagPasswordField that Andre
uploaded.