LiveCode.tv event needs you

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 17 09:40:13 EDT 2011

Björnke, people,

I think people do appreciate the events, as long as they don't need to do anything for it. Some people think they have nothing to say, others are too shy or keep telling to themselves that they're too busy.

Unfortunately, this isn't how it works, because these events don't just happen by themselves. Also, when I ask people who have nothign to say what they do with LiveCode, they still come up with long stories. Everyone has a story to tell.

So, people, if you think that the LiveCode.tv events are useful, for yourself or others, show some courage and submit your proposal for a presentation. We are awaiting your e-mails.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com