[OT] More Apple Foolishness

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:18:43 EDT 2011

I have a cloud backed storage piece of software that has a WebDAV front end
and multiple back ends. The idea was to make a PAYG service of that, but we
thought there wouldn't be interest.

It works with win/lin/osx/ios/androud clients.

Are you telling me I should revisit this business decision?

Cheers, Maarten