Retrieving Date and Time From a Remote Computer

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 16 13:31:43 EDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

Yes, and Bob Sneidar has kindly provided us with a function that does that (see "Re: Grabbing the Date and Time From a Time Server on the Internet”).  The only thing it lacks at the moment is the year.  I asked about doing the same with a remote computer only to explore an alternative.

Regards,

Gregory