[HELP] Facing a datagrid bug

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 16 11:35:59 EDT 2011

You can override everything about the datagrid. Copy the behavior script to a button in your own stack:
set the behavior of button "myBehaviorButton" to the script of the behavior of group "dgMyDataGrid"

Then set the behavior of your datagrid to the new button:
set the behavior of group "dgMyDataGrid" to the long ID of button "myBehaviorButton"

Now you can make the datagrid pop up grumpy messages every time you sort like, "I'm not in the mood." or "You sure are bossy!" if you like. :-)

Bob