Retrieving Date and Time From a Remote Computer

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 16 11:24:30 EDT 2011

Remote as in a different time zone?? If they are both set to query a time server, then the remote mac will ALWAYS have the same time as the local one. If it is always in the same time zone, calculate it.

Apart from that, I suppose you would have to ssh in which means setting up firewalls (ick). Or else you would have to set up some kind of server that could be queried, but still firewall issues.

Bob