LiveCode.tv event needs you

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Aug 15 23:34:26 EDT 2011

I mean you specifically.

To continue the livecode.tv event, we need presenters. please consider doing a tutorial, or introduce a stack that you made, or a commercial project where you used LiveCode.

See also here:
http://livecode.tv/participate/

In addition, I will not have as much time as the beginning of the year. Mark is trying to help a lot, but we will need at least one other organiser who can lead trough at least one event per month. Ideally we'd be four people, so that everyone can do one week per month. It'd include asking people to present, lead trough events, and ideally also have ideas and time to invest for making the event better.

If we can't find a third person who reliably organises, the event will die.

cheers
Björnke

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: