Exporting vector images

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 15 16:50:53 EDT 2011

Richmond, have a look at this: http://www.stone.com/PStill/PStill.html

They have a Windows and a linux version as well I think, although it may be someone else who distributes it. I saw the link for how a developer can use their API to include functionality in their application. This combined with the Livecode API for creating your own externals might actually produce a working external as a Livecode plugin.

I know nothing about C development, but it looks like a fairly easy thing to do, and RunRev may even consider some kind of license agreement with the developers to use their engine for a future feature enhancement.

Bob