Exporting vector images

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:43:51 EDT 2011

As far as I remember Fontographer (I own the Mac Classic version!!!!!)
is quite capable of exporting glyphs as some sort of vector file . . .

. . . wait a minute while I turn on my Mac . .  fire up the Classic
environment . . . and so on . . .

Ar, har, har . . . It can export chars as EPS documents which Inkscape
(and, one assumes, Illustrator) ca cope with.

HOWEVER; I am bu**ered if I am going to have an app with an accompanying
directory full of, say, 5,000 EPS files; that is real monkey business.

What is neede3d is a way to export the contents of a textField as a
single EPS/SVG file.