referring to object names stored in variables

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 02:34:52 EDT 2011

...just imagining the (slightly slurred and blurred) scene...

"Waiter, another bottle of the <hic!> Château LC àpres-ligne 4.6.3 - this one is corked!"

So, maybe it's not a bug - merely the after effects of the illicit substance you are eating with the wine. You know...  the, ahem... <whisper cover="cough">fromage</whisper> ;-)
Best,
Keith..