referring to object names stored in variables

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Aug 14 17:04:44 EDT 2011

I don't know how you managed to copy and paste it and it not still work. Yes, if you make it list behavior it does go in the line you would expect, but for a regular field, the script works, and the text goes in front of the following line.

Here's a screen recording, having just copied my script from the email I sent:

http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/video/selectedline.mov