Using revIgniter with on-rev and multiple sites/domains

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 12:21:36 EDT 2011

...thanks Stephen, for the clarification that revIgniter is currently scoped as a domain/sub-domain-level solution.

I'm new to revIgniter and was rather hoping to just set it at a server level in the background (the way I had implemented RevServer before upgrading to on-rev) so that the capabilities were available as needed wherever and whenever might be useful. (Maybe I'm missing the point on revIgniter there.)

So, unless I'm missing the obvious, the installation question remains - do the revIgniter files get uploaded into the addon domain's webroot or docroot?
Best,
Keith..