referring to object names stored in variables

Thomas Bähler toeloop at swissonline.ch
Sun Aug 14 08:28:39 EDT 2011

Hi all
Grrr, I did that before but can't find the solution anymore.

I have a textfield with several lines. When I click that field, I store the reference of the selectedLine in a custom variable. Later I want to put text after that specific line. But I don't get there.

I click in line 1 of field 1 and store the selectedLine in the custom property  the L_Line of field 1
when I try: put the L_Line of field 1     I get:  "line 1 of field 1"
when I try: put the value(the L_Line of field 1)      I get the content of that line
when I try: put "blablabla" after (the L_Line of field 1)      I get a compilation error (Chunk: bad destination)

Thanks for help!

Thomas