[OT] Internet Censorship

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Aug 13 13:11:47 EDT 2011

The analogy that immediately comes to mind is programming languages and
particularly those like our beloved LC since it is deliberately designed to
look kinda familiar due to to it's English language syntax.

This harks back to the other discussion that has been going on regarding
creative users.  I have absolutely nothing against hobbyist programmers but
there's so much more to programming than writing the instructions that tell
a computer what to do - that is (or should be) the very last step in a
process of problem analysis, logic and data structure design.

Just like recording software, using a programming language without the
required knowledge produces pretty lousy results.

Pete