Exporting vector images

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:12:05 EDT 2011

Hi Richmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:

> This super stack exports Vector graphics as vector graphics
> (wow, that sounds a bit circular), and as such is wonderful.
>
> WHAT IT DOESN'T DO is:
> Export TEXT from a textField as Vectors . . . expecting too much, I am .
> . .  :)

Exporting text fields as vectors would require
some external (to read the font vector information)
or recreate the text in another group/card/stack,
using only vector graphics (from the Devawriter TTF font)

If you send me the vector graphics, I could experiment
with this, to test how feasible it is.

Al