dispatch and the target

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Aug 12 15:12:39 EDT 2011

Update on this.  If the calling stack is a palette, the topstack refers to
one of the IDE's stacks (applicationoverview.rev I think), and the
defaultstack refers to the library stack not the palette stack.  In
addition, the executionContexts contains no reference to the palette stack.

I'm pretty much giving up hope that there is a safe way to get hold of the
calling stack.  I was hoping that a combination of "start using" and a
libraryStack handler in the library stack would do what I need but doesn't
look like that will work.  Not a big deal, just needs one extra line of code
in the calling stack to call my initialisation routine.

Pete