dispatch and the target

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Aug 12 13:33:57 EDT 2011

Thanks Bob.  I had forgotten about the topstack and it indeed seems to
provide the mechanism I'm looking for.  The utility I'm working on includes
a plugin, as you mentioned, and a runtime library as a separate entity
usable without the plugin.

By the way - are you the Uncle Bob that Phil mentioned?

Pete