dispatch and the target

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Aug 12 02:50:56 EDT 2011

I'll check out the executionContexts.

The reason for the architecture is to make it as easy as possible for users
of the utility to start using its library, install its front scripts, get
its behavior scripts recognised and open it's internal files.  With this
architecture, the only statement they need to include in their application
initialisation script is this one dispatch command instead of a start using,
an insert front script, setting the correct stackFiles property, and opening
several files.  I'm quite open to other suggestions as to how else to do
this - so far this is the shortest way I can think of.

Pete