More time travelling

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Aug 10 20:50:19 EDT 2011

Jacque-

Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 9:09:03 AM, you wrote:

> On 8/10/11 12:39 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Looks like Jacque's not the only time traveller around...

> At first I thought this was just an amateur tinkering with a clock. But
> when I met her 40 years from now, I see she may be on to something.

I think she's just the sort of inventive user we need more of -
someone who is clever, likes to tinker with things, shares her results
with the community, is responsible about reporting flaws, plays well
with others... I say we should gift her a personal license and get her
off to a good start with LiveCode. She's probably got a thing or three
to teach me about better ways of doing things.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net