Mac users, please try this out:

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Aug 10 18:04:55 EDT 2011

Mark,

And I just bought that damn program.

I am trying to make
it so that the files (there are 2 files and one executeable) decompress
and run on download. How do I do this?

I can send you the contents of
both files if you can help me.

Mike

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:58:27
+0200, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I downloaded the file
candidateswt_mac.sitx and StuffIt Expander shows an error message: An
errror occurred... Unspecified internal error #17999. I can't do
anything with that file.

> Mac OS X has a built-in compression tool.
Look in the File menu of the Finder. It contains a Compress menu item.
There is also Disk Utility, which lets you create very nice disk images.
In fact, I wonder if nowadays most Macs don't come without StuffIt. Many
people don't even know what a .sitx extension is.

> --
> Best
regards,

> Mark Schonewille
>
> Economy-x-Talk Consulting and
Software Engineering

Twitter: http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer [5]
> KvK: 50277553

What does that error mean? Buy LiveCodeErrors for iPhone now
http://qery.us/v4 [6]A must-have for LiveCode programmers.

aug 2011, at 23:24, Admin wrote:

>> Dear Mac users: I have deployed
my database program to Mac, and at first, when I tested it originally on
my Mac, it worked. Now it won't let me click any buttons, so I cannot
login. Could you please download the files and see if they (A) run and
(B) work properly (I know you do not have a login, you can either start
new and fresh or enter anything just to see if it works enough to give
you a database login error. www.campstaffusa.com/newdb/ [1] Choose the
Mac versions of both camp counselor and summer work travel Thank you
very much. Mike _______________________________________________
this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode [3]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.campstaffusa.com/newdb/