Searching for partial matches in a datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 10 15:56:08 EDT 2011

Oh hey that's awesome! I ended up crafting a SQL query to do it by querying the database, but of course, that may be a bit slower than filtering the datagrid itself with all the records in an array stored locally.

I will have to test both methods and see how it goes. I am really leaning towards finding in the datagrid though. Thanks for this.

Bob