AW: how to copy a folder from preferences under lion?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 10 09:48:08 EDT 2011

I have some files which must be shared for all users (see my previous
threads). That’s why I had those files in the past in /library/preferences/
and now for Lion in /applications/myFolder/
which works for fresh installations. Now I wanted to migrate my files for
existing installations, who upgraded to Lion to the new location, but I
don't get them off the old location.
Tiemo