Replacing the quote character

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:42:54 EDT 2011

The ascii number will depend on the font you are using.
Some fonts do not use high ascii for curly quotes, so char 210 looks like something else, especially a font like Wingdings.

Another caution when using the reserved word 'quote' in LC...
  put word 2 of dataString -- will only work for straight quotes, not curly quotes.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas