CalendarPane

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 8 12:57:43 EDT 2011

Hi Devin. Yes it looks exactly like what I was hoping for, but the problem seems to be in getting it into the stacks in use. I have added the calendarpane.rev stack to my stack files in the project, so finding it should not be a problem. Is there an issue with start using if the stack I want to start using is a substack of another stack?

If I issue this command in the openStack handler of my project I get false:

put there is a stack "lib_CalendarPane"

But if I open the stack explicitly, it opens and CalendarPane works fine. Oddly, actual stack file is called CalendarPane.rev. lib_calendarpane is a substack of that. Simply issuing the command to start using lib_calendarpane as the instructions say does not actually start using it.

I will attempt to pull the substack from the main and save it separately and see if that works.

Bob