[Server] create stack trouble

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 18:38:18 EDT 2011

Why create and save stacks? To use stacks in publishing process :: "one to
many", where one author or a reduced number of persons update some
hierchical and finally structured datas. That's what I hope I can now do
with these stacks long awaited!

Relationnal database is of course much needed in a many  to many kind of
process, but not in that precise "publishing" situation. Or do I miss
something?

So yes it would be deceiving to learn stacks cannot be saved in the server
environnment!