Where does survive the inventive user ?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Aug 7 14:08:09 EDT 2011

Al,

While certainly LC would be wonderful as a scripting language for Open
Office, there are significant business issues which come to mind preventing
such use. The most obvious being LC is not Open Source.

IMO, Open Office is not enough of a "draw" to warrant LC swallowing the open
source pill.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Scripting/How_the_Scripting_Framework_Works

> The advantages of using LiveCode are
> notable, while working with text, words,
> lines...
>
> What do you think of this idea?
>
> Al
>
> --