[Server] create stack trouble

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Aug 7 13:01:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

I guess I was just wondering how the new feature of being able to use stacks
could be useful in designing web applications.  I was not really thinking of
multi user sites but something where one user is updating a blog or static
content or something like that.

As I was thinking about this I  read Andre's bootstrapping a CMS in 48
hours.http://andregarzia.com/page/bootstrappingacms
There he decided to use text files instead of databases to store pages so I
was wondering if you could do the same way using stacks, substacks and
cards.  You could create stacks with the LiveCode IDE and upload them but I
thought what possibilities would there be if you could create and modify
them on the fly in using LiveCode server.

Martin