UNIQUE CARD IDs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 6 00:53:48 EDT 2011

On 8/5/11 1:27 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Sean,
>
> I considered that, since I have them set to cantDelete already, but I
> was too concerned that in cloning them, they would retain that
> property.

Cloned cards are identical in every respect except their ID, so the
cantDelete property should stay the same.

But I'm confused about what you need to do. At first you said you were
duplicating "substacks" and that your changes didn't stick. But a
substack is part of the mainstack file, and any changes would be
immediate. So maybe you didn't really mean "substack", you meant you
were opening separate document stacks.

If that's the case, then setting the stack's destroystack property to
true will remove it from memory when you close it, and you should never
see the original again when you open a clone of the same name.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com