[server] using STACKS within ON-REV

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Aug 3 11:24:40 EDT 2011

Hi I just tested it on On-re server and stacks work

I have a stack called 'libstackmain.livecode' with the following in the
stack script.

function whatismyname
   Return "martin"
end whatismyname

I have a stack called 'gotostack.livecode' with one card "card 1002' and the
following scripts

stack script

on openstack
   put "<p>gotostack is opened</p>"
end openstack

card 1002 script

on openstack
   put "<p>this is the card's openstack handler speaking</p>"
   pass openstack
end openstack

on opencard
   put "<p>the card is now open</p>"
end opencard

I then have a .lc file called 'testLivecodeserver.lc which has the following
mix of html and <?lc  ?> code blocks

Test Page

	<?lc start using stack "libstackmain.livecode" ?>
			<?lc go stack "gotostack.livecode"?>

The above files are all in the main directory.

This is the output when I load the testLivecodeserver.lc file in the
browser.

Test Page

Hello World, the time is 10:14 AM

My name is martin

this is the card's openstack handler speaking

gotostack is opened

the card is now open