Getting Android going

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 2 23:15:26 EDT 2011

As anyone gotten to the point of installing the Android SDK on the Mac,
testing it to make sure you have a functional simulator, all using the
Android SDK and AVD manager and then, when asked by LC to specify in
preferences where the root of your Android SDK is not have a clue? I'm
there... I don't know what to put into preferences and everything I try
results in an error "The chosen folder is not a valid Android SDK"

Just wondering if someone stumbled into this pit and found a way out.

Thanks

-- Mark