WAS Unboxing NOW: Mike's revlet problem

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 2 22:31:33 EDT 2011

On the last page, it should say 'save and upload picture'

Were
you able to get to that point without problems?

Mike

On Wed, 03 Aug
2011 11:27:01 +0900, Tim Selander wrote:

> Tried your page, and things
seem to work okay with the revlet
> player plugin! Buttons worked as
expected on one click. Could not
> complete your registration, but not
sure if that is a revlet
> problem or simply that your stack/program is
not finished yet.

> Sorry not to be able to replicate your problems
and offer help.

> MacBook Pro, OSX10.5.8, Safari 5.0.3
>
> Tim
Selander
> Tokyo, Japan
>
> On 8/3/11 11:00 AM, Admin wrote:
>
>> Dear
all, I am in desperate need of help. The revlet player is simply broken
on all levels. On Mac, in Safari, it takes between 4 and 8 clicks to
press a button. On PCs, all kinds of browser crashing is going on. What
can I do? How can I get people to use the database I created? Any ideas?
The client wants it embedded in their website. I am truly stuck. For
anyone that wants to test it, go to: www.campstaffusa.com/newdb [1] I
need suggestions and help. Mike

Links:
------