[OT] Flash is NOT Dead

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:23:41 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Andre Garzia-3 wrote:

> I personally think that flash is a great way to make web games... it has a
> huge market penetration and looks like javascript...

Flash is not dead, but it will be making place for HTML5,
an open standard.

This is the way it should be: an open standard that moves
slowly but surely... and (hopefully) more than one propietary
alternatives adding value, over the standards.

A book about Postscript language was my first programming
book, so I keep Adobe in great esteem, so for this reason:

I wish to each development platform, a deserved and well
earned share of sucess in this 21st century! :-D

Al