[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 2 18:55:40 EDT 2011

That I agree with. I wish the manufacturers would all agree on a
hardware data port so that 3rd party companies could support them and
create cool gadgets.

Grrrrrrr.

Mike

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:44:30
-0500, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I should also mention, once I figured
out how to use the cursor with my
> finger, it's a MUCH more satisfying
experience than the 'bubble approach
> Apple has. Score one for Google
in UIX over Apple.

> Still, there's little if any after market
accessories for any of these
> Android products, especially compared to
Apple. Too bad.
> On Aug 2, 2011 12:40 PM, "Chipp Walters" wrote:

Turns out the Android doesn't know how to spell I pad. :-) On Aug 2,
2011 12:38 PM, "Chipp Walters" wrote:

>>> 'And the resolution isn't
"much" better. The wide screen can be useful
>> when
>>
>>> playing
Angry Birds Rio levels, but the actual DPI is only 149 versus

132.

>>> 132 is already fairly high, and unless I wear reading
glasses and try to look for differences, I wouldn't describe the extra
12% as being that

> much
> better.' Colin, resolution typically
refers to the number of pixels on a screen, not

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:chipp at altuit.com