Startup message

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 2 17:04:47 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,

Move your script from the stack script to the card script. If you keep a preOpenStack script in the card script, then it won't be executed when other substacks are opened.

If you want the script to execute in the standalone only and not in the IDE, then you have to options. Either put the script in the startUp handler or check that the environment is "standalone" before continuing the script.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com