Startup message

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Aug 2 16:57:14 EDT 2011

Thanks Richard.  If I understand the message path correctly, the
preOpenStack handler in the mainstack will be executed for every substack of
the main stack that is opened?  I can easily check whether my initialisation
code has already executed in the handler but was hoping for a way to have
the code executed just once when the app started up.
Pete